The research report studies the AI Image Recognition market using different methodologies and analyzers to provide accurate and in-depth information about the market. For a clearer understanding, it is divided into several parts to cover different aspects of the market. Each place is then elaborated to help the reader comprehend the growth potential of each region and its contribution to the global market. The data analysts have used primary and secondary methodologies to consolidate the information in the report.. They have also used the same data to generate the current business scenario.
The AI Image Recognition Market estimated value was USD 1695.93 million in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 5161.04 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 24.82% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Top Leading Companies of AI Image Recognition Market are Amazon Web Services (AWS) Inc., Google LLC, Clarifai Inc., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Micron Technologies Inc, Microsoft Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, Qualcomm Corp., Samsung Electronics, Xilinx Inc. and others.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2019 – Amazon Rekognition launched enhanced face analysis. This is the fifth model update overall since the service launched. Face analysis generates rich metadata about detected faces in the form of gender, age range, emotions, attributes such as Smile, Eyeglasses and Beard, face pose, face image quality, and face landmarks.
– April 2019 – Google partnered with Atos in opening its new AI laboratory in Paris. The facility will enable the customers and private and public organizations to identify use cases for AI, co-create and prototype workable AI solutions, and drive adoption of the rapidly developing technology.
Key Market Trends:
Banking Sector is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– Images are real and extensive, and unlike other forms of data, they also cannot be forged easily. These characteristics make the images, repositories of big data, and hence, exploiting such valuable data can be a great source of information for banks and financial institutions.
– The BFSI industry has been a major benefactor of AI, with firms in the industry relying on the technology for a diverse range of applications, like staying competitive in a continuously evolving market, personalizing communication with customers, and improving the productivity drastically through automation of monotonous tasks (which are major tasks due to the conventional infrastructure in a number of old school financial institutions).
– Facebook can now identify and map 98% of its images correctly to the right person. Imaging technology is being used for identifying and removing fake social accounts. Such image-based fake identification has immense potential in enriching credit-scoring and risk-modeling of banks. Images could also be used by underwriters in risk assessment and fraud identification.
– With image processing and recognition becoming an important application of AI across various industries, it is thus expected to witness positive growth over the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
This AI Image Recognition market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading key players encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recently developments in both historic and present contexts.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
–North America – US, Canada, and Mexico
–Europe – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
–Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
–Latin America – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
–Middle East and Africa – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Browse Full Report for TOC and Description:
Key Questions Answered in the AI Image Recognition Industry Report
- What will be the AI Image Recognition market size?
- What are the new opportunities?
- What is the market share?
- What are targeted audiences?
- Which are the top players in AI Image Recognition market?
- How the competition goes in the future?
- Which are the leading countries?
- What are the challenges in future?
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. Further, it also allows you to do valuable competitor research to get inspiration for marketing the products. When it comes to satisfaction, it is necessary to get definitive idea about what is exactly going in the market. This report exactly provides overall market scenario.
AI Image Recognition Market, report can be customized according to your business requirements as we recognize what our clients want, we have extended 25% customization at no additional cost to all our clients for any of our syndicated reports.
In addition to customization of our reports, we also offer fully tailored research solutions to our clients in all industries we track.
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.