The research report studies the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market using different methodologies and analyzers to provide accurate and in-depth information about the market. For a clearer understanding, it is divided into several parts to cover different aspects of the market. Each place is then elaborated to help the reader comprehend the growth potential of each region and its contribution to the global market. The data analysts have used primary and secondary methodologies to consolidate the information in the report.. They have also used the same data to generate the current business scenario.
The anti-counterfeit packaging market was valued at USD 5460 million in 2020, and is expected to reach USD 14053.33 million by 2026, witnessing a CAGR of 17.48% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
Top Leading Companies of Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market are Avery Dennison Corporation, CCL Industries Inc., 3M Company, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Zebra Technologies Corporation, Sicpa Holding SA, AlpVision SA, Applied Dna Sciences Inc., Uflex Limited, Authentix Inc., Ampacet Corporation and others.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Industry News and Updates:
– Feb 2019 – Zebra Technologies Corporation announced the acquisition of Temptime Corporation, a privately help temperature monitoring and mission-critical applications company in the in the healthcare industry.
– May 2018 – CCL Industries Inc. acquired Nortec International Ltd, a private specialty manufacturer of high-performance labels and marking systems for the Israeli high technology sector, based near Tel Aviv, Israel, for approximately USD 9 million.
Key Market Trends:
Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare to Drive the Market Demand
– Counterfeit pharmaceutical is one of the most lucrative sectors of the global trade in illegally copied goods. Fake drugs harm and even kill millions of people across the world. It inflicts serious damage on the brand names of big pharmaceutical manufacturers.
– Lifesaving drugs are also not free from the trade of fake medicines. In November 2017, the WHO estimated that fake medicine accounts for 10% in total of USD 300 billion in the pharmaceuticals industry, especially in low- and middle-income countries.
– The growing public use of online pharmacies, along with a new mass producer of counterfeit medicines, has widened the market for falsified drugs. According to the WHO, around 50% of the drugs for sale in the internet are estimated to be fake.
Scope of the Report:
This Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading key players encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recently developments in both historic and present contexts.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
–North America – US, Canada, and Mexico
–Europe – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
–Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
–Latin America – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
–Middle East and Africa – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Browse Full Report for TOC and Description:
Key Questions Answered in the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Industry Report
- What will be the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market size?
- What are the new opportunities?
- What is the market share?
- What are targeted audiences?
- Which are the top players in Anti-Counterfeit Packaging market?
- How the competition goes in the future?
- Which are the leading countries?
- What are the challenges in future?
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. Further, it also allows you to do valuable competitor research to get inspiration for marketing the products. When it comes to satisfaction, it is necessary to get definitive idea about what is exactly going in the market. This report exactly provides overall market scenario.
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, report can be customized according to your business requirements as we recognize what our clients want, we have extended 25% customization at no additional cost to all our clients for any of our syndicated reports.
In addition to customization of our reports, we also offer fully tailored research solutions to our clients in all industries we track.
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.