Global Automotive DC-DC Converter Market 2021-2025 includes an elaborative summary of the market that provides in-depth knowledge of various segments of the market. The report focuses on the emerging trends in the Global and regional spaces on all the significant components, such as market capacity, demand and supply, production, profit, and competitive landscape. The research evaluates the Global Automotive DC-DC Converter market size, growth scenario, potential opportunities, trend analysis, and competitive analysis of the market. Also, the report presents the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the Automotive DC-DC Converter market comparing it with the working of the market before covid-19 and suggestions related to growth Post-Covid-19.
The global automotive DC-DC converter market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Click Here to Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Automotive DC-DC Converter Market 2021 Before Purchase:
Market Overview: –
The growth of the market is fueled by the demand for electronic systems, such as infotainment and enhanced safety through the integration of ADAS in modern automobiles. The increasing adoption of electric vehicles, both battery-powered and hybrid, has enhanced the demand for DC-DC converters as a DC-DC converter is vital for converting a 24V or 48V power supply into a 12V power supply to ensure safe and reliable operation of onboard electronic systems. The growth of the market may be limited by factors such as fluctuations in global automotive production, resulting in an oversupply condition that could hamper the financial position of the market players.
Competitive Landscape: –
The vendors with sales directed prominently to mature markets are required to effectively innovate their product offerings to ensure low environmental impact and well-designed digital features. Besides, the business operation models and product concepts of these vendors must also align with the specific requirements of emerging economies to encourage sustainability in high-growth, low-cost markets.
In 2019, Denso Corporation accounted for the largest share of the total market and was closely followed by Continental AG and Toyota Industries Corporation. Other prominent vendors in the market include Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA and Robert Bosch GmbH.
Key Market Trends: –
R&D Efforts to Integrate DC-DC Converters into Commercial Vehicles
The global adoption of stringent emission norms is driving automotive OEMs to integrate advanced technologies in their vehicle offerings to enhance their fuel efficiency. This has resulted in the development of electric drivetrains for medium & heavy commercial vehicles (M&HCVs). The electric drivetrain mandates the integration of a DC-DC converter to ensure higher efficiency.
The increase in sales of commercial vehicles has driven component manufacturers to upgrade their product offerings. On this note, recently, Prodrive launched a 48V to 12V DC-DC converter that is compliant with the ISO/DIS 21780 standard for 48V automotive systems. The converter can be configured to suit automotive networks including CAN and FlexRay and is available in multiple power options ranging from 400W to 2.2kW. Similarly, in October 2016, Ricoh Europe (Netherlands) B.V. introduced the R1273L synchronous buck DC/DC converter, that can function efficiently over a wide input voltage range up to 34V to deliver a maximum output of 14A.
Increasing Sales of Electric Vehicles in APAC
– During 2018, the sale of electric vehicles in China grew by 61.7% to reach 1.256 million units. The regional market would be further driven by the favorable government initiatives that bolster the adoption of electric vehicles. For instance, the EV30@30 program, launched in June 2017, aims for electric vehicles to achieve a 30% share of the total vehicle sales by 2030. The achievement of such an ambitious target is also aimed to benchmark the adoption of electric vehicles by each Electric Vehicles Initiative (EVI) member country.
– The favorable initiatives have encouraged automobile OEMs to launch new electric car models. These models are showcased at auto shows to enhance consumer exposure and boost their R&D prospects through funding from potential investors. For instance, in April 2018, Singulato Motors, the new energy vehicle (NEV) brand of Chi Che-hung Technology Co., Ltd, announced receiving $473 million through a new round of funding. Such developments are anticipated to drive the regional automotive DC-DC converter market during the forecast period.
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Automotive DC-DC Converter Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, Current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Automotive DC-DC Converter Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Click the link to Browse This Full Report @:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: +1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687