The Data Center Fabric Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Data Center Fabric market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Data Center Fabric market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Data Center Fabric market.
“The data center fabric market is expected to register a CAGR of 22.5% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Data Center Fabric Market are Cisco Systems Inc., Alcatel-Lucent Holdings Inc., Oracle Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, Brocade Communications Systems, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Extreme Networks Inc., Dell Inc., IBM Corporation, Avaya Inc., Unisys Corporation and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2019 – Broadcom Inc.launched the BCM8956X, a family of automotive multilayer Ethernet switches, designed to address the growing need for bandwidth, flexibility, security, and time-sensitive networking (TSN) for autonomous and connected vehicles. In addition, Broadcom has begun shipping production quantities of its automotive 1000BASE-T1 PHY transceiver device, the BCM8988X, enabling automotive OEMs to immediately deploy Gigabit Ethernet on single-pair UTP cables for in-car networking applications.
– Jan 2020 – Cisco added proactive problem-solving capabilities to its data center software. This Data Center Network Assurance and Insights suite of software can detect problems in network switch fabric before they affect network services.
Key Market Trends:
Switches Segment is Expected to Hold a Significant Market Share
– Fabric switches play a dynamic role in decreasing infrastructure costs by consolidating data centers. Ethernet switches and fiber channels are the building blocks for congregating server and storage networking in data centers sharing a common infrastructure.
– Fabric infrastructure is scalable allowing data centers to propagate with growing demands of the organization in the future. The operational cost of networking in flattened networks decreases by a massive margin when equated to the traditional networks.
– Increasing the cost of electricity, cloud adoption, and big data storage necessity is motivating organizations to install fabric products in their data centers to decrease the overall cost of operating data centers and escalate the capacity at the same time.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Data Center Fabric Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Data Center Fabric Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Data Center Fabric Market Share, By Brand
– Data Center Fabric Market Share, By Company
– Data Center Fabric Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Data Center Fabric Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Data Center Fabric Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Data Center Fabric Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Data Center Fabric Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org