The Distributed Antenna Systems Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Distributed Antenna Systems market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Distributed Antenna Systems market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Distributed Antenna Systems market.
“The Distributed Antenna Systems Market was valued at USD 9.11 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 17.05 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 11% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Distributed Antenna Systems Market are Anixter Inc., Cobham PLC, Antenna ProductsÊCorporation, CommScope Inc., Tower Bersama Group_, SOLiD Inc., TE Connectivity Ltd, Corning Inc., Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd, Boingo Wireless Inc., American Tower Corporation and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– November 2019 – Boingo launched neutral host cellular DAS and Wi-Fi networks at the newly opened 972,000 square-foot Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY).
– February 2019 – CommScope is collaborating with Nokia to develop passive – active antenna solutions which enable operators around the world to optimize tower space usage, increase cell site capacity, and lay the groundwork for a 5G ready future.
Key Market Trends:
Public Safety DAS to Significantly Drive the Market Growth
– These systems provide wireless service via an antenna system, particularly to buildings, in order to ensure that emergency responders can maintain wireless communications within a building structure and on-the-job in emergency situations. Enabling emergency communication is crucial when it comes to the men and women who are often the first on a scene when it comes to public safety.
– In case of public safety, DAS design will need to meet the system coverage requirements of both the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) as well as the International Fire Code (IFC). While IFC dictates that 95% of coverage is needed in all areas, NFPA dictates that 99% coverage is required in areas of vital importance, such as those designated by the local fire department.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Distributed Antenna Systems Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Distributed Antenna Systems Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Distributed Antenna Systems Market Share, By Brand
– Distributed Antenna Systems Market Share, By Company
– Distributed Antenna Systems Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Distributed Antenna Systems Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Distributed Antenna Systems Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Distributed Antenna Systems Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Distributed Antenna Systems Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org