The Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) market.
“The Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market was valued at USD 80.68 billion in 2019. It is expected to reach a value of USD 110.62 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.44% over the forecast period (2020 – 2025).”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market are Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Micron Technology Inc., SK Hynix Inc., Nanya Technology Corporation, Winbond Electronics Corporation, Powerchip Technology Corporation, Intel Corporation, Transcend Information and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– February 2020 – Samsung announced the commencement of Mass Production of 16GB LPDDR5 DRAM for Next-Generation Premium Smartphones. The data transfer rate for the 16GB LPDDR5 comes in at 5,500 megabits per second (Mb/s), nearly 1.3 times faster than the previous counterpart. Compared to an 8GB LPDDR4X package, the new mobile DRAM delivers more than 20-percent energy savings while providing up to twice the capacity.
– February 2020 – Micron, announced the delivery of its low-power DDR5 DRAM in mass production for featuring in Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone. With Xiaomi being a memory technology partner, this LPDDR5 DRAM aims at providing power efficiency and faster data access speeds to meet artificial intelligence (AI) and 5G functionality in smartphones.
Key Market Trends:
Automotive_ Segment to Drive the Market Growth
– The automotive segment leads to a significant boost to DRAM productions. The Driver Awareness Systems (ADAS) and self-driving vehicle systems have been increasingly demanding processors that require the memory capacity and bandwidth only possible with DRAM. Thus, the market landscape has been required to adhere to safety-critical automotive systems, as well as common concerns regarding error rates and meeting stringent automotive standards such as ISO 26262.
– Similarly, in October 2019, Intelligent Memory expanded its DRAM line with a new series of LPDDR4(X) devices with integrated ECC (error correction code) capabilities. The LPDDR4 and LPDDR4X memory, thus, run at very high speeds with very low operating voltages and power consumption. With design operability featuring higher temperature ranges up to 125ᵒC and being AEC-Q100-qualified, it is made suitable for automotive applications.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market Share, By Brand
– Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market Share, By Company
– Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Dynamic Random Access Memory (DRAM) Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org