Latest research on Earbuds Market report covers forecast and analysis on a worldwide, regional and country level. The study provides historical information of 2016-2021 together with a forecast from 2021 to 2025 supported by both volume and revenue (USD million). The entire study covers the key drivers and restraints for the Earbuds market. this report included a special section on the Impact of COVID19. Also, Earbuds Market (By major Key Players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions) Segment’s outlook, Business assessment, Competition scenario and Trends. The report also gives 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Earbuds industries.
Earbuds market is growing at a CAGR of 20% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
The Earbuds market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Apple Inc.(Beats Electronics), Alphabet Inc., Bragi, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Nuheara, Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG (Sennheiser), Koss Corporation, Bose Corporation, JBL, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Bang & Olufson
Download PDF Sample Copy of the Report:
Furthermore, to broaden the understanding, researchers have studied the global Earbuds market from a geographical point of view, considering the potential regions and countries. The regional analysis will assist the market players in making sound decisions regarding their future investments.
Earbuds Market report includes the following geographic areas such as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and ROW.
Industry News And Developments:
– October 2019 – Apple announced the launch of AirPods Pro, an exciting addition to the AirPods family that features Active Noise Cancellation and superior, immersive sound, in an all-new lightweight, in-ear design.
– July 2019 – Sony launched WF-1000XM3 Truly Wireless Earphones with active noise cancellation, up to 32-Hour battery life and wear detection features that can play or pause the music automatically when the earphones are put on or taken off respectively.
Scope of the Report
– The integration of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies on a single IC leads to the development of cost-effective and compact wireless audio devices including earbuds. Demand for uninterrupted connectivity to different devices from smartphones. Bluetooth connectivity and Wi-Fi among other technologies, increase the utility of earbuds by offering them high-speed connectivity.
– For instance, Munich-based tech firm Bragi provides earbuds having features such as 4 GB of storage for mp3 collection, physical and biofeedback sensors to track heart rate and oxygen saturation, measurement of steps and pace, audio feedback throughout workout. Toss in touch controls, a microphone, Bluetooth and micro USB connectivity and water resistantance up to a meter.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Key Market Trends
Growing Penetration of Smartphones and Consumer Demand for Latest Products is Expected to Increase The Growth
– In January 2019 Consumer Technology Association predicted that Unit shipments of smartphones are expected to grow one percent to 170.7 million. The increasing penetration of smartphones is expected to drive the demand for earbuds market due to the increased demand for integration of these devices with smartphones for enhanced features.
– The leading vendors are integrating active voice assistance features like Siri, Google Now, and Alexa to offer the convenience of use and ease of handling for the consumers. Smart earbuds also offer advanced features that allow the consumers to monitor body vitals such as heart rate and calories burnt during a workout session, and convenience during a workout. These products are specifically designed and marketed for athletes and health-conscious individuals in the global earbuds market.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Register Fastest Growth
– Asia-Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth in the earbuds market during the forecast period. The growing electronics industry coupled with a rapid rise in the disposable income in the region is driving the smart wearable market.
– Further, the expansion of consumer electronics manufacturing capacities, especially in the South Central region of China, coupled with rising exports to neighboring countries in Southeast Asia is expected to boost the growth of the earbuds market.
– The penetration by foreign players in the region providing premium products that are technologically advanced, and provide better experience has fueled the demand for the premium headphones and earphones. This is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Earbuds Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687