Latest research on Energy Harvesting Systems Market report covers forecast and analysis on a worldwide, regional and country level. The study provides historical information of 2016-2021 together with a forecast from 2021 to 2025 supported by both volume and revenue (USD million). The entire study covers the key drivers and restraints for the Energy Harvesting Systems market. this report included a special section on the Impact of COVID19. Also, Energy Harvesting Systems Market (By major Key Players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions) Segment’s outlook, Business assessment, Competition scenario and Trends. The report also gives 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Energy Harvesting Systems industries.
The energy harvesting systems market was valued at USD 440.39 million in 2019. It is expected to reach a value of USD 817.2 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 10.91%, over the forecast period (2020-2025).
The Energy Harvesting Systems market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Microchip Technology Inc., E-Peas SA, EnoCean GmbH, ABB Limited, Powercast Corporation, Advanced Linear Devices Inc, Analog Devices Inc, STMicroelectronics NV, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Piezo.com
Download PDF Sample Copy of the Report:
Furthermore, to broaden the understanding, researchers have studied the global Energy Harvesting Systems market from a geographical point of view, considering the potential regions and countries. The regional analysis will assist the market players in making sound decisions regarding their future investments.
Energy Harvesting Systems Market report includes the following geographic areas such as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and ROW.
Industry News And Developments:
– November 2019 – NOWI B.V., a dutch based semiconductor startup with expertise in energy harvesting of power management I.C. and I.P. design announced that it had secured multiple substantial series A investments by Disruptive Technology Ventures (DTV) bringing the total funding to around EUR 12.6 million. The company leveraging the funding aims to transition from a startup to a mature organization and further expand its commercial activities for its upcoming NW-A2.3 energy harvesting product.
Scope of the Report
– Energy harvesting systems typically convert ambient energy into electrical energy, which is then used to power up various devices, such as consumer electronics, implantable biosensors, wireless sensor nodes, and military equipment. They are primarily used in low-power electrical utilities, such as sensors, watches, and home appliances. These systems provide an efficient alternative to the use of conventional power sources, like batteries.
– With many countries working toward utilizing renewable resources, the need for improvement in the segment has increased. There is a need to manage solutions in the global market for controlling and forecasting energy consumption.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Key Market Trends
Consumer Electronics to Hold Major Market Share
– Energy harvesting systems are increasingly used in consumer electronics, such as wearables, smartphones, remote control units, wireless appliances, body implants, etc. They allow consumer electronic products to operate where conventional power sources are not available. Such features not only extend the use but also eliminate the geographical constraint for devices to be near a power source. Such features are driving the use of energy harvesting systems in consumer electronics.
– Energy harvesting systems are used in remote control units, where power is harvested from the force applied by the user pressing the button. Recently, ARM has built such a device with the low power of the ARM Cortex-M0+ processor.
North America to Hold the Largest Market Share
– With the ongoing rapid technological developments in the North American region, it became the most critical market for building and home automation investments, which use renewable energy and drive the growth of the energy harvesting systems market.
– The United States accounted for most of the revenue in the North American region. The market is expected to witness a substantial growth due to the flourishing industrial and transportation sector, which is impacted by the administration, making the country an energy independent state.
– For instance, according to the U.S. Solar Market Insight 2019 Year-in-Review report released by Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), the solar projects in the United States accounted for 40% of all new electric generating capacity, with an installed 13.3 GW in 2019. This has been the highest share ever and more than any other source of electricity.
– The North American market is witnessing high adoption of industrial IoT compared to the other regions, which is also driving the demand for energy harvesting systems.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Energy Harvesting Systems Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687