The File Integrity Monitoring Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the File Integrity Monitoring market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the File Integrity Monitoring market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the File Integrity Monitoring market.
“The File Integrity Monitoring Market was valued at USD 607.98 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 1355.71 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of File Integrity Monitoring Market are McAfee, LLC, Tripwire, Inc., Cimcor, Inc., AlienVault, Inc., Qualys, Inc., SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, LogRhythm, Inc., New Net Technologies LLC, Trend Micro Inc., TrustWave Holdings, Inc., Ionx Solutions LLP, Splunk Technology, Software Diversified Services, IBM Corporation, Securonix Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– In May 2020 – Cimcor Inc., the leader in the next-generation file and system integrity monitoring software, partnered with the Center for Internet Security Inc. (CIS), a community-driven non-profit responsible for the CIS Controls and CIS Benchmarks, globally recognized best practices for securing IT systems and data. With this partnership, the top-ranked CimTrak Integrity Suite had been added to the CIS cyber market.
Key Market Trends:
BFSI Industry is Expected to Drive the Market Growth
– The BFSI sector is one of the critical infrastructure segments that suffer several data breaches and cyberattacks, owing to the large customer base that the industry serves and the financial information that is at stake. The financial service institutions have been identified to be four times more susceptible to cyberattacks when compared to other industries, which is expected to drive the demand for such solutions.
– Moreover, the active directory-based hacking on banking institutions has become the most prevalent in recent times, according to security provider Bit defender. Also, the need for file integrity monitoring is further empathized by different warnings sent out by security agencies.
– The security agencies have identified ransomware, like lockerGoga ransomware, and hacking groups, like APT15 – aka K3chang, Mirage, Vixen Panda, GREF and Playful Dragon, have been most prevalent in attacking the active directory of the BFSI institutions.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– File Integrity Monitoring Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of File Integrity Monitoring Market (%),2016 – 2026
– File Integrity Monitoring Market Share, By Brand
– File Integrity Monitoring Market Share, By Company
– File Integrity Monitoring Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies File Integrity Monitoring Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising File Integrity Monitoring Development by Major Companies
– Detailed File Integrity Monitoring Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the File Integrity Monitoring Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org