The research report studies the Flexible OLED market using different methodologies and analyzers to provide accurate and in-depth information about the market. For a clearer understanding, it is divided into several parts to cover different aspects of the market. Each place is then elaborated to help the reader comprehend the growth potential of each region and its contribution to the global market. The data analysts have used primary and secondary methodologies to consolidate the information in the report.. They have also used the same data to generate the current business scenario.
The Flexible OLED market was valued at USD 3.12 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 63.35 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 39.46% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Top Leading Companies of Flexible OLED Market are LG Display Co. Ltd, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., AU Optronics Corp., BOE Technology Group Co Ltd, OSRAM GmbH, RiTdisplay Corp, Universal Display Corporation, Visionox Co. Ltd, WiseChip Semiconductor Inc., Royole Corporation and others.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Industry News and Updates:
– May 2019 – TCL Corporation commenced its pilot production line for its 6-Gen LTPS flexible AMOLED at Wuhan, China, and full-fledged production will begin in the fourth quarter of 2019. TCL’s production line in Wuhan will have a production capacity of 45,000 6-Gen substrates.
– Nov 2018 – Samsung Electronics introduced its new Infinity Flex Display with a flexible OLED panel. The company has launched this with a new foldable phone called Galaxy Fold earlier in 2019.
Key Market Trends:
Mobiles and Tablets to Witness Significant Growth
– With increased smartphone adoption globally, the demand for high definition ultra-high displays is growing at a fast rate. With many companies, such as Apple and Samsung employing AMOLED displays in their flagship models, other companies are following the trend.
– LG displays, one of the leading OEM for displays signifies that the smartphone segment is the second largest segment for its revenue generation. Generally, the shipment of display panels is 10% to 12% higher than mobile phone units shipments. According to the OLED Association, 1.4 billion smartphones were shipped in 2018, and with innovations in AMOLED displays, the demand for OLED technology is growing is expected to follow the trend in the forecast period.
– Many smartphone companies have already launched their foldable smartphones earlier in 2019. For instance, Samsung launched Galaxy Fold smartphone, which can be folded to half and expands the 7.3-inch screen on unfolding. The use of a flexible OLED panel for the foldable phone has already gained popularity in the market, and other companies are expected to launch their foldable series in recent future.
Scope of the Report:
This Flexible OLED market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading key players encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recently developments in both historic and present contexts.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
–North America – US, Canada, and Mexico
–Europe – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
–Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
–Latin America – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
–Middle East and Africa – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Browse Full Report for TOC and Description:
Key Questions Answered in the Flexible OLED Industry Report
- What will be the Flexible OLED market size?
- What are the new opportunities?
- What is the market share?
- What are targeted audiences?
- Which are the top players in Flexible OLED market?
- How the competition goes in the future?
- Which are the leading countries?
- What are the challenges in future?
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. Further, it also allows you to do valuable competitor research to get inspiration for marketing the products. When it comes to satisfaction, it is necessary to get definitive idea about what is exactly going in the market. This report exactly provides overall market scenario.
Flexible OLED Market, report can be customized according to your business requirements as we recognize what our clients want, we have extended 25% customization at no additional cost to all our clients for any of our syndicated reports.
In addition to customization of our reports, we also offer fully tailored research solutions to our clients in all industries we track.
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.