The High-performance Computing (HPC) Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the High-performance Computing (HPC) market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the High-performance Computing (HPC) market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the High-performance Computing (HPC) market.
“The high-performance computing market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.13% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of High-performance Computing (HPC) Market are Advanced Micro Devices Inc., NEC Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Sugon Information Industry Co. Ltd, Fujistu Ltd, Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., Dassault Systemes SE, Lenovo Group Ltd, Amazon Web Series, NVIDIA Corporation and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– June 2020 – AMD announced multiple new high-performance computing wins for AMD EPYC processors, including that AMD now powers the seventh fastest supercomputer in the world and four of the 50 highest-performance systems on the bi-annual TOP500 list. Momentum for AMD EPYC processors in health research and advanced science continues to rise with the latest installations at Purdue University, Indiana University, and CERN, and high-performance computing (HPC) cloud instances from Amazon Web Services, Google, and Oracle Cloud.
– April 2020 – HPE announced that it is accelerating Vaccine Research for COVID-19 with High-Performance Computing and AI. Scientists in labs rely on the massive computing power of HPC and supercomputers to run complex mathematical models, which translates vast volumes of evolving COVID-19 data into simulations of biological and chemical processes. These simulations advance the understanding of the new strain of the virus and the complex interactions of the human body down to the micro-level, to significantly accelerate the development of new treatments and measures.
Key Market Trends:
Life Science and Healthcare is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– According to HPC Wire, advances in genomics, precision medicine, the widespread adoption of electronic health records (EHRs) and digital imaging, and the increasing proliferation of medical IoT and mobile devices have resulted in an explosive growth of structured and unstructured healthcare-related data. For instance, it is expected that by 2020, the amount of medical data that is being generated in the world will double by every 73 days, where a typical healthcare consumer in the developed countries is expected to contribute to this by creating 1,200 terabytes of data in a lifetime.
– With the increased need for fast-pace data analysis in the healthcare system, healthcare has been at the forefront of technology adoption over the past two decades. Moreover, the need to expedite drug discovery and genomics-related study has been among the other factors that have complemented the adoption of high-performance solutions. The demand for a software solution that precisely suits the need of the healthcare and life sciences is capable of going through the existing EHR and other electronic data sets to provide the bigger picture of the healthcare sector services.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– High-performance Computing (HPC) Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of High-performance Computing (HPC) Market (%),2016 – 2026
– High-performance Computing (HPC) Market Share, By Brand
– High-performance Computing (HPC) Market Share, By Company
– High-performance Computing (HPC) Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies High-performance Computing (HPC) Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising High-performance Computing (HPC) Development by Major Companies
– Detailed High-performance Computing (HPC) Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the High-performance Computing (HPC) Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com