The Image Sensors Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Image Sensors market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Image Sensors market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Image Sensors market.
“The global image sensors market was valued at USD 19.83 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to reach USD 29.56 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.2% from 2020 to 2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Image Sensors Market are Canon Inc., Ams AG, OmniVision Technologies Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, Sony CorporationÊ, STMicroelectronics NV, Teledyne DALSA Inc., SK Hynix Inc., GalaxyCore Inc., Hamamatsu Photonics K.K. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– April 2020 – Omnivision Technlogies Inc., launched the OV64B, the 64-megapixel (MP) image sensor with 0.7-micron pixel size, enabling 64MP resolution in a 1/2 optical format. This allows high end and high mainstream smartphone designers to create the thinnest possible phones with high-resolution 64MP cameras.
– January 2020 – AMS introduced the CMOS Global Shutter Sensor (CGSS) Near Infrared (NIR) image sensor CGSS130, complementing AMS recently announced 3D system. AMS is the first high QE NIR sensor to be integrated into a 3D/ ASV reference design with the Seres4 solution to be demonstrated at CES.
Key Market Trends:
CMOS Image Sensor in Smartphone Witnesses a Significant Growth
– With the increasing demand for the high-definition image capturing devices in the industries, CMOS technology has been witnessing a high adoption rate as they provide faster shutter speed delivering high-quality images. With the integration of cameras into smartphones, the use of image capturing increased significantly.
– For VGA resolution, CMOS sensors can efficiently run at 30 fps or faster, and at 3 to 5-megapixel resolution, 5 to 15 fps is achievable while keeping power consumption down. This enables algorithms such as autofocus, autoexposure, and automatic white balance to achieve faster convergence, thereby providing a quicker, more responsive camera. Higher frame rates also mean reduced blur and, in some instances, enable designers to eliminate mechanical shutters. With the increased competition in the smartphone industry, manufacturers are viewing image quality as the way to achieve competitive advantage.
– For instance, Samsung’s new 5G smartphone consists of five cameras, including a rear-facing, wide-angle camera, which is based on a 108-megapixel (MP) image sensor, which equates to over 100 million pixels on small die size. The front-facing camera for selfies incorporates a 48MP image sensor based on the world’s lowest pixel pitch 0.7 m. With the increasing number of sensors being deployed in smartphones, the market for CMOS image sensors is anticipated with significant growth.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Image Sensors Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Image Sensors Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Image Sensors Market Share, By Brand
– Image Sensors Market Share, By Company
– Image Sensors Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Image Sensors Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Image Sensors Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Image Sensors Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Image Sensors Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com