India Hair Oil Market 2021-2025 includes an elaborative summary of the market that provides in-depth knowledge of various segments of the market. The report focuses on the emerging trends in the India and regional spaces on all the significant components, such as market capacity, demand and supply, production, profit, and competitive landscape. The research evaluates the India Hair Oil market size, growth scenario, potential opportunities, trend analysis, and competitive analysis of the market. Also, the report presents the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the Hair Oil market comparing it with the working of the market before covid-19 and suggestions related to growth Post-Covid-19.
The India hair oil market is projected to grow, witnessing a CAGR of 5.43% during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Click Here to Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Hair Oil Market 2021 Before Purchase:
Market Overview: –
– Hair oils are considered an essential source of hair care and treatment and have been consistently consumed by a major population of the country. Coconut oil comprises the main segments of the hair oil market, while others account for relatively minimal shares.
– The extensive distribution efforts by the companies have ensured that the product reaches to even more remote places and untapped rural markets. Rural India has witnessed a rise in purchasing power over the last few years and has been switching from cheaper hair oils to almond-based and other perfumed light hair oils.
Competitive Landscape: –
As there has been a constant rise in the population of the country, the demand for daily essential commodities is observed to be increasing during the forecast period, along with the demand for hair oils. Major companies, such as Hindustan Unilever, Marico, Dabur, Emami, P&G, and Bajaj, competing fiercely in the Indian market. With hair oil holding one of the highest market penetrations at 90%, most companies had been playing to their strengths so far.
Key Market Trends: –
Rising Demand For Value-Added Hair Oil
Value-added hair oils are hair oils that are specially designed to provide extra care for hair. A significant share of Indian consumers are switching to value-added hair oils for hair-related problems such as hair fall and damage caused by factors such as hair coloring. Moreover, rising affordability factors is increasing the market cap for value-added hair oils as they are premium products and highly priced. Value-added hair oil are gaining high popularity also because of the benefits they offer through the inclusion of natural ingredients in the formulation. The value-added hair oil segment identifies Bajaj, Emami, Marico, Unilever and Dabur as the leading players in the hair oils market in India.
Routine Application Of Hair Oil Among Indian Consumers
Traditionally, hair oil has a strong prevalence in the Indian market as applying oil on the hair has always been a routine measure followed by several Indians since ages. More than 35% Indians are believed to use hair oil on a daily basis which is a key contributor to the hair oil market in the country. Moreover, consumers are known to use the hair oil for several benefits such as healthy hair, conditioning, and to combat dry scalp. The main categories of hair oil available in India are coconut hair oils, amla hair oils, light hair oils, and cooling hair oils. Coconut oil is the most famous one across the country, especially in Southern India.
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Hair Oil Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, Current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Hair Oil Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Click the link to Browse This Full Report @:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: +1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687