The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) market.
“The global industrial IoT market was valued at USD 313.27 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 607.73 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market are Amazon Web Services Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Fujitsu Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, SAP SE, Siemens AG, Honeywell International Inc., Emerson Electric Co., OMRON Corporation, IBM Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Oracle Corporation, PTC Inc., Telit Communications Plc, NXP Semiconductors NV, Cisco Systems Inc., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, General Electric Company and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– In July 2020, GE Digital is providing the Corporacin Dominicana de Empresas El-ctricas Estatales (CDEEE) with a combined software and services package at the Central Termoel-ctrica Punta Catalina (CTPC) power plant. The agreement includes that GE will provide maintenance and repair services for the plant’s existing steam turbine generators, combined with GE software that will help CDEEE operate the plant reliably and achieve optimal performance.
– In July 2020, Cypress announced the production availability of its PSoC 64 Standard Secure Amazon Web Services microcontroller (MCU). This new MCU includes pre-validated security firmware that helps designers considerably reduce design risks and R&D costs and accelerate time-to-market.
Key Market Trends:
Manufacturing to Hold Major Market Share
– Amongst the industries, a prominent share of investment and market share is held by the manufacturing industry, with both discrete and process manufacturing intensely investing in IoT adoption. In addition to this, management in the industry are keen on adoption of IoT; according to a study by Microsoft in 2019, 87% of the manufacturing industry’s decision-makers were in favor of adoption with industrial automation, quality & compliance, production planning & scheduling, supply chain and logistics, and plant safety & security being the primary use cases.
– With the advent of Industry 4.0, IIoT is gaining traction in both discrete manufacturing and process manufacturing as IIoT are offering means of optimizing operations, reduce downtime, increase efficiency, and help make data-driven decisions is increasing the profit margin and reduce cost with short ROIs on the IoT adoption.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Share, By Brand
– Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Share, By Company
– Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org