Latest research on Law Enforcement Software Market report covers forecast and analysis on a worldwide, regional and country level. The study provides historical information of 2016-2021 together with a forecast from 2021 to 2025 supported by both volume and revenue (USD million). The entire study covers the key drivers and restraints for the Law Enforcement Software market. this report included a special section on the Impact of COVID19. Also, Law Enforcement Software Market (By major Key Players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions) Segment’s outlook, Business assessment, Competition scenario and Trends. The report also gives 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Law Enforcement Software industries.
Law Enforcement Software market is growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
The Law Enforcement Software market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like IBM Corporation, Accenture PLC, Wynyard Group, Oracle Corporation, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Hexagon AB, Axon Enterprise, Inc., ESRI, Omnigo Software, Nuance Communications, Inc., Palantir Technologies, Cisco Systems, Inc., Qognify Inc., CNL Software Ltd.
Download PDF Sample Copy of the Report:
Furthermore, to broaden the understanding, researchers have studied the global Law Enforcement Software market from a geographical point of view, considering the potential regions and countries. The regional analysis will assist the market players in making sound decisions regarding their future investments.
Law Enforcement Software Market report includes the following geographic areas such as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and ROW.
Industry News And Developments:
– January 2020 – Hexagon AB is supporting Leidos UK, which is working to upgrade the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) command and control system. The company collaborated under the 10-year program, to help Leidos deploy HxGN OnCall, which is a comprehensive portfolio of advanced public safety solutions. The solution delivers a system that captures emergency contacts from the public and subsequently coordinates the deployment of officers to incidents, pre-planned events and other operations.
– October 2019 – Motorola Solutions introduced ballistics and crime gun intelligence as an addition in its software portfolio, which will bring enhanced efficiency and speed to law enforcement investigations. The company combined Vigilant BallisticSearch, providing enhanced ballistics image capture and analysis, and Vigilant CrimeSearch, a new pattern crime mapping, data retrieval, and analysis tool, to jointly enable law enforcement to connect seemingly disparate crimes to identify patterns, expedite case closures and improve public safety.
Scope of the Report
– According to the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, the global urbanization rate was approximately 53.9% in 2015 and is expected to reach upto 68.4% in 2050. According to the Consumer Technology Association, the global spending on smart cities in 2015 stood at USD 14.85 billion and is expected to reach approximately USD 34.35 billion in 2020.
– In accordance with the increased adoption of smart city infrastructure, the law enforcement bodies and the public safety organizations are increasingly upgrading to smart means of maintaining law and order and protecting and safeguarding the environment. Also, the growing adoption of cloud technology services reduces the server and software requirement, which may further reduce the time and cost of installation of physical devices, in the long run, and facilitate secure remote access.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Key Market Trends
Video Analytics is Expected to Gain Popularity
– Video analytics consists of a significant part of the overall Law Enforcement Software Market embedded in the camera as a forensic tool to retrieve video clips, which are needed for post-incident investigations. Moreover, it offers a massive reduction in operational costs and time by automating event identification and detection.
– Additionally, some of the emerging economies have been rapidly adopting the latest technology application for surveillance and monitoring activities, such as facial-recognition and license plate recognition, as terrorism remains a significant threat. Hence, trends, such as the integration of AI capabilities in Law Enforcement solutions, are expected to create a scope for the adoption of similar technologies and capabilities in this market.
North America Expected to Dominate the Market
– North America is expected to hold a majority share in the global Law Enforcement Software market. This is due to the presence of a large number of vendors in the region, such as IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Wynyard Group, Omnigo Software, and many others. The United States has always remained at the forefront of technology adoption across industries, given its strong economy and government support.
– Moreover, most numbers of safe city projects in North America are in the United States, and they are federally funded and driven by the implementation of law enforcement software solutions as counter-terrorism measures. The adoption of Law Enforcement Software Solutions has increased driven by the need for safer, cheaper, and improved disparate security systems.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Law Enforcement Software Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687