The research report studies the Location-based Virtual Reality (VR) market using different methodologies and analyzers to provide accurate and in-depth information about the market. For a clearer understanding, it is divided into several parts to cover different aspects of the market. Each place is then elaborated to help the reader comprehend the growth potential of each region and its contribution to the global market. The data analysts have used primary and secondary methodologies to consolidate the information in the report.. They have also used the same data to generate the current business scenario.
The Location-based Virtual Reality (LBVR) market is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 32.5% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Top Leading Companies of Location-based Virtual Reality (VR) Market are The VOID, LLC, EXIT Realty Corporation, SpaceVR, Survios, Inc., Hologate, Zero Latency PTY Ltd., Oculus VR Inc., HTC Vive Tech Corporation, Tyffon Inc., Neurogaming and others.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Industry News and Updates:
– May 2019 – Hologate announced that its immersive VR offering has taken in 2 million players since they first launched in 2017.
– March 2019 – The Void announced its expansion into the Asia-Pacific, with a focus to make more investments in China, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Key Market Trends:
Growing Popularity of 360-Degree Content
– The market for virtual reality is expanding at a rapid pace, and the location-based VR market is quickly following suit. With the development of new technologies like 3D, 4D, 5D and advanced VR content, 360-degree videos have been introduced in VR and have become one of the notable trends in the global gaming content market. These camera systems are known to record the entire 360-degree view of a scene simultaneously.
– The entertainment sector has witnessed prominent advances with the help of this advanced technologies. Various digital arenas and mainstream platforms of gaming are poised to grow with the rising demand for immersive environments. With the high-quality content being produced with the help of advanced camera systems, the popularity and acceptance of location-based VR is expected to grow and witness the massive potential for the VR market, over the forecast period.
– Early 2019 released statistics from YouTube show that around 3.1 million people are subscribed to YouTube’s official VR channel that hosts best VR-ready 360-degree videos. Similarly, report from Tech Trends estimates put that that Facebook is currently hosting around 1 million 360-degree videos which have generated around 580 million views so far.
Scope of the Report:
This Location-based Virtual Reality (VR) market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading key players encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recently developments in both historic and present contexts.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
–North America – US, Canada, and Mexico
–Europe – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
–Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
–Latin America – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
–Middle East and Africa – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Browse Full Report for TOC and Description:
Key Questions Answered in the Location-based Virtual Reality (VR) Industry Report
- What will be the Location-based Virtual Reality (VR) market size?
- What are the new opportunities?
- What is the market share?
- What are targeted audiences?
- Which are the top players in Location-based Virtual Reality (VR) market?
- How the competition goes in the future?
- Which are the leading countries?
- What are the challenges in future?
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. Further, it also allows you to do valuable competitor research to get inspiration for marketing the products. When it comes to satisfaction, it is necessary to get definitive idea about what is exactly going in the market. This report exactly provides overall market scenario.
Location-based Virtual Reality (VR) Market, report can be customized according to your business requirements as we recognize what our clients want, we have extended 25% customization at no additional cost to all our clients for any of our syndicated reports.
In addition to customization of our reports, we also offer fully tailored research solutions to our clients in all industries we track.
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.