The research report studies the NAND Flash Memory market using different methodologies and analyzers to provide accurate and in-depth information about the market. For a clearer understanding, it is divided into several parts to cover different aspects of the market. Each place is then elaborated to help the reader comprehend the growth potential of each region and its contribution to the global market. The data analysts have used primary and secondary methodologies to consolidate the information in the report.. They have also used the same data to generate the current business scenario.
The NAND flash memory market was valued at USD 46.62 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 85.36 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.27% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Top Leading Companies of NAND Flash Memory Market are Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, KIOXIA Corporation, Micron Technology Inc., SK Hynix Inc., Intel Corporation, Renesas Electronics Corporation, SanDisk Corp. (Western Digital Technologies, Inc), Powerchip Technology Corporation, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation and others.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Industry News and Updates:
– November 2019 – SK hynix delivered the samples of its solution products based on its128-layer 4D NAND, developed in June 2019. SK Hynix made these recent moves to strengthen its competitiveness in the NAND solution business. As the number of chips required to realize 1TB product has halved compared with using 512Gb NAND, the 1TB could be produced with a package thickness of only 1mm, which is optimal for ultra-thin 5G smartphones. Smartphones equipped with this product are expected to be mass-produced around the second half of the next year.
– August 2019 – Samsung introduced its sixth-generation V-NAND memory, which in a bid to further improve capacity and density, features over 100 active layers. To make V-NAND with over 100 layers viable from performance point of view, the company had to use new circuit design technology. The new memory features 10% lower latencies and consumes 15% lower amount of power when compared to Samsung’s previous-generation V-NAND.
Key Market Trends:
Smartphone segment is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– Flash Memory storage has become an essential component in smartphones. The NAND flash demand has been growing exponentially, primarily driven by the growth of the average capacity in smartphones.
– NAND flash memory in smartphones can significantly enhance the performance of web browsing, email loading, games, and even social network sites such as Facebook. With the increasing adoption of smartphones, companies are adding extra features and applications to differentiate their products from other manufacturers.
– For instance, manufacturers are integrating features such as gesture control, fingerprint scanners, and GPS into the devices. This is boosting the demand for NAND flash memory, which is used as code storage media for smartphones.
– With 5G wireless communication on its way, the use of smartphones would increase multifold, increasing the need for the latest models to raise the bar continuously. For instance, According to the Ericsson Mobility report, in the North American region, 5G subscriptions are expected to account for 55% of mobile subscriptions by the end of 2024.
Scope of the Report:
This NAND Flash Memory market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading key players encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recently developments in both historic and present contexts.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
–North America – US, Canada, and Mexico
–Europe – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
–Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
–Latin America – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
–Middle East and Africa – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Browse Full Report for TOC and Description:
Key Questions Answered in the NAND Flash Memory Industry Report
- What will be the NAND Flash Memory market size?
- What are the new opportunities?
- What is the market share?
- What are targeted audiences?
- Which are the top players in NAND Flash Memory market?
- How the competition goes in the future?
- Which are the leading countries?
- What are the challenges in future?
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. Further, it also allows you to do valuable competitor research to get inspiration for marketing the products. When it comes to satisfaction, it is necessary to get definitive idea about what is exactly going in the market. This report exactly provides overall market scenario.
NAND Flash Memory Market, report can be customized according to your business requirements as we recognize what our clients want, we have extended 25% customization at no additional cost to all our clients for any of our syndicated reports.
In addition to customization of our reports, we also offer fully tailored research solutions to our clients in all industries we track.
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.