The Neuropathic Pain market is a comprehensive market research report which provides market analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; market size, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report offers a detailed market analysis to provide a 360-degree research study on the global Neuropathic Pain market. Some of the tools used for this are SWOT, PESTEL, and Porter’s 5-forces analysis frameworks. The report includes detailed information on the key trends, market drivers, challenges, regulatory landscape, deployment models, opportunities, future roadmaps, value chains, player profiles, and strategies. The impact of the COVID-19, and also forecasts its recovery post-COVID-19. The report also presents forecasts for Neuropathic Pain from 2021 till 2026.
The Neuropathic Pain market studied is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of nearly 5.4%, during the forecast period. Certain factors that are driving the market growth includes the rising prevalence of diabetic neuropathy and other targeted diseases and increasing healthcare expenditure and research funding. As per the 2018 report published by Kelsey Juster-Switlyk et al, Diabetes has become one of the largest global health-care problems. The number of people with diabetes worldwide is projected to double between 2000 and 2030, reaching a pandemic level of 366 million people.
Diabetic polyneuropathy (DPN) has a lifetime prevalence of nearly 50%, and it is the most common diabetic complication. DPN is a prominent cause for disability due to foot ulceration and amputation, gait disturbance, and fall-related injury. Around 20 to 30% of patients with DPN suffer from neuropathic pain. DPN significantly lowers the quality of life and substantially increases the health costs associated with diabetes. The total annual medical costs for diabetes is USD 6,632 per patient. People suffering from DPN experience a twofold increase in health-care costs (USD 12,492), and those with severe painful peripheral neuropathy experience a fourfold increase (USD 30,755).
Top leading Manufacturers Profiled in Neuropathic Pain Market Report are: Grnenthal, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, Biogen Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi
Request for PDF Brochure:
Regional Analysis for Neuropathic Pain Market:
For a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Neuropathic Pain market is analyzed across key geographies namely the United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central & South America. Each of these regions is analyzed based on market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
North America Dominates the Global Neuropathic Pain Market
– In the North American region, the United States has been accounted for the largest market share. The presence of major market players and huge pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries, coupled with the rising investments in the country for the adoption of advanced technologies, is expected to boost the regional growth of the market over the forecast period.
– In addition, the rising concern about the prevalence of neuropathy and other associated disorders is stimulating the need for the adoption of neuropathic pain medications.
– Asia-Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to grow with the fastest growth rate over the forecast period.
Avail Discount at-
What is the Impact of Covid-19 Outbreak on the Neuropathic Pain?
– Optimistic Scenario: COVID-19 is contained by May or June, With Normalcy returning to global operations through the End of Q2.
– Conservative Scenario: COVID-19 Remains Prevalent, with Continued Impacts Lasting into Q4.
– Estimated Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Epidemic on the Global Neuropathic Pain.
– Neuropathic Pain Market Size in 2021
– Corporate Strategy the Manufacturers Should Be Thinking About Right Now.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Neuropathic Pain market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– What are the top trends in the Neuropathic Pain market?
– What is the growth rate of the market?
– Which Is the Most potential market segment?
– Which are the top industry players in the Neuropathic Pain market?
– Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the market?
Purchase this Report at-
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687