The research report studies the Next Generation Biometrics market using different methodologies and analyzers to provide accurate and in-depth information about the market. For a clearer understanding, it is divided into several parts to cover different aspects of the market. Each place is then elaborated to help the reader comprehend the growth potential of each region and its contribution to the global market. The data analysts have used primary and secondary methodologies to consolidate the information in the report.. They have also used the same data to generate the current business scenario.
The next generation biometrics market has registered a CAGR of 35.53%, during the forecast period (2021 -2026).
Top Leading Companies of Next Generation Biometrics Market are Cross Match Technologies, Fingerprint Cards AB, Fujitsu Ltd, Siemens AG, Suprema Inc., Thales Group, RCG Holdings Limited, Safran SA and others.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Industry News and Updates:
– April 2019 – Thales has completed the EUR 4.8 billion acquisition of Gemalto, forming a global security giant, to offer biometrics and other digital identity and security technologies to critical infrastructure providers, such as banks, telecom operators, government agencies, and utilities.
Key Market Trends:
Banking and Financial Industry to be the Fastest-growing Sector
– Major Banks are rolling out biometric authentication. JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo allow their customers to log in to mobile banking via fingerprint authentication.
– Voice authentication is also deployed in bank call centers to identify customers. Next generation biometric authentication can improve customer satisfaction by eliminating the need for passwords and as a result, increase the demand for adoption of biometrics in the banking sector.
– Wells Fargo is working on a payment solution that will make use of the voice of its customers to authenticate transactions and access services. While other banks and financial institutions still have limited approach toward voice biometrics and use it only to let customers access information, like account balance, etc., Wells Fargo took the step to use voice biometrics to authenticate payments.
Scope of the Report:
This Next Generation Biometrics market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading key players encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recently developments in both historic and present contexts.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
–North America – US, Canada, and Mexico
–Europe – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
–Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
–Latin America – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
–Middle East and Africa – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Browse Full Report for TOC and Description:
Key Questions Answered in the Next Generation Biometrics Industry Report
- What will be the Next Generation Biometrics market size?
- What are the new opportunities?
- What is the market share?
- What are targeted audiences?
- Which are the top players in Next Generation Biometrics market?
- How the competition goes in the future?
- Which are the leading countries?
- What are the challenges in future?
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. Further, it also allows you to do valuable competitor research to get inspiration for marketing the products. When it comes to satisfaction, it is necessary to get definitive idea about what is exactly going in the market. This report exactly provides overall market scenario.
Next Generation Biometrics Market, report can be customized according to your business requirements as we recognize what our clients want, we have extended 25% customization at no additional cost to all our clients for any of our syndicated reports.
In addition to customization of our reports, we also offer fully tailored research solutions to our clients in all industries we track.
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.