Global Oil And Gas Pipeline Market 2021-2025 includes an elaborative summary of the market that provides in-depth knowledge of various segments of the market. The report focuses on the emerging trends in Global and regional spaces on all the significant components, such as market capacity, demand and supply, production, profit, and competitive landscape. The research evaluates the Global Oil And Gas Pipeline market size, growth scenario, potential opportunities, trend analysis, and competitive analysis of the market. Also, the report presents the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the Oil And Gas Pipeline market comparing it with the working of the market before covid-19 and suggestions related to growth Post-Covid-19.
The global oil and gas pipeline market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% from 2020 to 2025.
Click Here to Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Oil And Gas Pipeline Market 2021 Before Purchase:
Market Overview: –
According to International Energy Agency (IEA), oil demand is expected to rise by around 1 million barrels per day (BPD) on average every year till 2025, from 97 million BPD in 2018. In a bid to meet the rising consumption of oil and gas, the pipeline capacities are being expanded and new pipeline projects are being commissioned. Moreover, an increase in offshore activities, such as deepwater and ultra-deepwater production and development are driving the oil & gas pipeline market.
Competitive Landscape: –
The oil and gas pipeline market is moderately consolidated. Some of the key players in this market include Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal, Tenaris Inc., TMK Group, Baker Hughes Co., and Mott Macdonald Group Ltd.
Key Market Trends: –
Gas Pipeline Segment to Dominate the Market
– The global demand for natural gas is expected to increase by 1.6%, y-o-y, for the next five years, with consumption reaching almost 4,250 billion cubic meters (bcm) by 2025, up from 3,850 bcm in 2018. Therefore, the natural gas pipeline network is expected to grow in parallel to the increase in natural gas demand.
– By 2030, owing to factors, such as environmental benefits and the quest for energy security in regions, such as Asia-Pacific, the consumption of natural gas is expected to witness the fastest growth among all fuel types, which, in turn, is expected to drive the pipeline market.
– With exports of 104.8 billion cubic meters in 2018, Qatar continued to be the largest LNG exporter, a position it has now held for over a decade. The LNG trade is expected to witness a significant increase across the globe, resulting in increased demand for natural gas pipeline networks as well.
– The extraction of new sources of natural gas, such as shale gas deposits, and the resulting price pressure are increasing international trade in natural gas; hence, transport and storage volumes are similarly rising. These developments are expected to consequently result in increasing the demand for pipeline network expansion as well.
Asia -Pacific to Dominate the Market
– The energy consumption in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow by 48% over the next three decades. This has led the oil & gas pipeline market to be the fastest-growing amongst other regions.
– According to IEA, China is expected to contribute 30% of the world’s energy increase until 2025. Moreover, natural gas imports have been continuously rising in China and have reached 80 BCM in 2018 to meet increasing domestic demand.
– China state-owned firms, including CNPC and China National Offshore Oil Corporation, have plans to maximize production at local gas fields, which is further driving the pipeline demand in the region.
– India is also modifying its gas pipeline infrastructure to meet the growing demand. According to Petroleum and Gas Regulatory Board (PNGRB), the natural gas pipeline infrastructure is expected to grow to about 28000 km, in length during the forecast years.
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Oil And Gas Pipeline Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, Current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Oil And Gas Pipeline Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Click the link to Browse This Full Report @:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: +1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687