Latest research on Pressure Sensors Market report covers forecast and analysis on a worldwide, regional and country level. The study provides historical information of 2016-2021 together with a forecast from 2021 to 2025 supported by both volume and revenue (USD million). The entire study covers the key drivers and restraints for the Pressure Sensors market. this report included a special section on the Impact of COVID19. Also, Pressure Sensors Market (By major Key Players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions) Segment’s outlook, Business assessment, Competition scenario and Trends. The report also gives 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Pressure Sensors industries.
The pressure sensor market was valued at USD 5316.79 million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 8931.87 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.26% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025.
The Pressure Sensors market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like ABB Ltd., All Sensors Corporation, Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Endress+Hauser AG, GMS Instruments BV (GE Measurement & Control), Honeywell International Inc., Invensys Ltd, Kistler Group, Rockwell Automation Inc.
Download PDF Sample Copy of the Report:
Furthermore, to broaden the understanding, researchers have studied the global Pressure Sensors market from a geographical point of view, considering the potential regions and countries. The regional analysis will assist the market players in making sound decisions regarding their future investments.
Pressure Sensors Market report includes the following geographic areas such as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and ROW.
Industry News And Developments:
– April 2020 – Bosch Sensortec announced the BMP390, a barometric pressure sensor for altitude tracking in smartphones and wearable and hearable devices. According to Bosch, the new sensor can measure height changes below 10 centimeters and is 50 percent more accurate than its predecessor. The new BMP390 supports GPS applications for outdoor navigation and calorie expenditure estimation tasks and is available for high-volume smartphone, wearable, and hearable manufacturers.
– January 2020 – Honeywell announced the launch of a new, high-performance, value-priced line of Media Isolated stainless steel pressure sensors (MIP) for the industrial and HVAC market. The sensors were designed to withstand extreme temperatures and resist corrosion; the sensors are used by engineers to create high-performance HVAC systems, medical and biomedical processes, marine systems, aircraft systems, environmental engineering, laboratory, and wastewater and other industrial applications.
Scope of the Report
– The increasing adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT), is another major factor spearheading the growth of the market. Pressure sensors are transforming the development of smart homes and buildings, smart cities, and smart factories. Hence, the increase in IoT connected devices is anticipated to fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing industrial automation and the growing demand for miniaturized consumer devices, such as wearables and IoT-connected devices, among others, across regions, are among the significant factors driving the pressure sensors market.
– Further, with several smart city projects and initiatives ongoing, by 2025, it is expected that there would be around 30 global smart cities, and 50 % of these are likely to be located in North America and Europe. These steps are supported by global investments, which, according to the OECD, are likely to be about USD 1 . 8 trillion, between 2010 and 2030, for all infrastructure projects in urban cities. The investment in digitized infrastructure is expected to prompt for securing those assets and drive the demand.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Key Market Trends
Automotive is Expected to Hold Significant Share
– The automotive industry, which is undergoing a technology transformation, with a significant objective of increasing safety, comfort, and entertainment, provides ample opportunities for the pressure sensors. The miniature size of pressure sensors, such as MEMS, is influencing their demand in the automotive industry’s design scheme, making them an essential factor for massive adoption. The miniature pressure sensors are best suited for measuring the pressure of the auto brake system, the pressure of the tires, the fluid pressure of the transmission system, the pressure of engine oil, and the pressure of intake pipe, as applications. Several parameters need to be controlled in the automotive sector, and pressure sensors add considerably to the developments of these aspects.
– With technological developments enabling the development of autonomous and self-driving cars, the adoption of sensors in vehicles is expected to witness subsequent growth. In the automotive sector, safety regulations enforced by the governmental organizations also play a crucial role, in incorporating pressure sensors.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
– Stringent government regulations regarding passenger safety and significantly growing automotive and aerospace industries are driving the market for pressure sensors in North America. For instance, the US government passed the TREAD Act to mandate the installation of the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) in all automobiles so that drivers can be cautious about the under-inflation of automobiles within 20 minutes of its detection. The emergence of information technology, along with the growth in the usage of IoT across a wide range of manufacturing, industrial, and automotive applications, has added a new dimension to conducting business operations in the region.
– According to the American Automotive Policy Council, automakers and their suppliers are America’s largest manufacturing sector, responsible for 3% of America’s GDP. They are also America’s largest exporters and have exported more than USD 690 billion in vehicles and parts over the last five years. According to the Consumer Technology Association, the overall US shipments of smart home connected devices reached 28.6 million in 2019. As the pressure sensor posses large applications in these areas, the region offers massive opportunities over the forecast period.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Pressure Sensors Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687