The Semiconductor in Healthcare Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Semiconductor in Healthcare market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Semiconductor in Healthcare market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Semiconductor in Healthcare market.
“The semiconductor in the healthcare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 10.2% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Semiconductor in Healthcare Market are Texas Instruments Incorporated, Semiconductor Components Industries LLC (ON Semiconductor), Analog Devices Inc., Maxim Integrated Products Inc., STMicroelectronics, NXP Semiconductors NV, Broadcom Inc., ams AG, Vishay Intertechnology Inc., Renesas Electronics Corporation and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– February 2020 – NXP Semiconductors NV released the new JN5189 and JN5188 IEEE 802.15.4 wireless microcontrollers (MCUs) that deliver ultra-low-power connected intelligence Zigbee 3.0 and Thread applications. An Arm Cortex powers the JN5188 and JN5189 devices -M4 running at 48MHz and include up to 640KB of onboard flash and 152KB SRAM, providing storage space and flexibility for complex applications and software over-the-air (OTA) updates.
– May 2019 – Analog Devices Inc. announced a new electrochemical and impedance measurement front end. It enables the next generation of vital sign monitoring devices and intelligent electrochemical sensors. The AD5940 analog front end incorporates both potentiostat and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) functionality on a single chip, allowing for sensor measurement in both time and frequency domains.
Key Market Trends:
Consumer Medical Electronics to Witness Significant Growth
– The use of sensor and other wireless technologies are being used for applications such as remote patient monitoring. Wireless technology and sensors enable connected devices to provide a whole new world of remote patient monitoring and virtual service delivery. A wide range of solutions are still in the development phase to harness data from these connected devices and other electronic ecosystems to enable better patient care.
– Scientists at the Khalifa University Semiconductor Research Center are putting the finishing touches to a device they hope will predict a heart attack hours, or even days before it happens. It is a wearable bracelet, powered by body heat and constantly monitor irregular heart patterns in patients who have had an attack before. The device consists of a sensor, processor, and wireless chip that transmits data to a mobile phone or healthcare provider. With the increasing connected wearable devices across the globe, the market is further expected to grow.
– Over the forecast period, web-integrated wireless devices are also expected to witness a rise in the use to manage doctor-patient interactions, and digital diagnostic tools might enable remote examinations, which is also expected to aid the integration of semiconductors in the healthcare industry.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Semiconductor in Healthcare Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Semiconductor in Healthcare Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Semiconductor in Healthcare Market Share, By Brand
– Semiconductor in Healthcare Market Share, By Company
– Semiconductor in Healthcare Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Semiconductor in Healthcare Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Semiconductor in Healthcare Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Semiconductor in Healthcare Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Semiconductor in Healthcare Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com