Latest research on Southeast Asia Gaming Market report covers forecast and analysis on a worldwide, regional and country level. The study provides historical information of 2016-2021 together with a forecast from 2021 to 2025 supported by both volume and revenue (USD million). The entire study covers the key drivers and restraints for the Southeast Asia Gaming market. this report included a special section on the Impact of COVID19. Also, Southeast Asia Gaming Market (By major Key Players, By Types, By Applications, and Leading Regions) Segment’s outlook, Business assessment, Competition scenario and Trends. The report also gives 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Southeast Asia Gaming industries.
Southeast Asia Gaming market is growing at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period (2021-2025).
The Southeast Asia Gaming market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Tencent Holdings Ltd., SEA CORP, Garena Sea Group, Sherman 3D, Asiasoft, Sony
Download PDF Sample Copy of the Report:
Furthermore, to broaden the understanding, researchers have studied the global Southeast Asia Gaming market from a geographical point of view, considering the potential regions and countries. The regional analysis will assist the market players in making sound decisions regarding their future investments.
Southeast Asia Gaming Market report includes the following geographic areas such as North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and ROW.
Industry News And Developments:
– In May 2020, Sony announced new PlayStation Studios branding for its first-party PS5 games. Sony will be using the new PlayStation Studios brand for its first-party exclusives going forward as a way to let customers know that a game comes from one of Sony’s in-house development teams.
– In April 2020, PUBG announced the official launch of PUBG for Stadia. The company brought the game to the Stadia platform. Gamers can play PUBG on Stadia for free. Stadia is currently offering two free months of Stadia Pro, which gets the players instant access to PUBG.
Scope of the Report
– The emergence of 5G technology in 2020 is expected to increase wireless network investment in infrastructure. According to the report, global 5G wireless network infrastructure revenue will reach USD 4.2 billion, an 89% increase from 2019 revenue of USD 2.2 billion. Additionally, investments in 5G near radio network infrastructure will account for 6% of the total wireless infrastructure revenue of communications service providers (CSPs) in 2019, and that it will reach 12% in 2020 which represents operator’s motivation to capitalize on the opportunity to provide fast and cost-effective service. It is predicted that 5G will enhance the performance by 100 times faster than 4G networks that will provide better user experience and drive the Southeast Asia Gaming market.
– A trend that has also been fuelling the games market in the region is the rise of eSports. eSports is essentially a competition using video games. With the rising viewership on online platforms such as Twitch and YouTube, advertising is expected to generate more revenue during the forecast period. Moreover, Overwatch League Grand Finals, which took place on September 29, 2019, saw a 16% increase of viewership from last year’s, which resulted in a global AMA (Average Minute Audience) at 1.12 million. Growing viewership and an increasing trend towards sports have opened up new opportunities for gaming in countries other than China, such as Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
Key Market Trends
Mobile Segment to Hold Significant Market Share
– By 2021, the number of mobile online gamers in Southeast Asia will rise to 250 million. Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, and the Philippines are the six most significant countries for mobile gaming in Southeast Asia.
– The availability of a free-to-play option is one of the significant growth drivers for the growth of Mobile Gaming as compared to personal computers. The advent of cloud-based mobile gaming will drive this growth even further.
– Though E-Sports is a relatively new concept in Southeast Asia as compared to traditional games, it is growing at an exponential rate owing to the growth of the gaming market in the region. For instance, battle royale Free Fire was the most downloaded mobile game of 2019, beating out heavyweight PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds Mobile. The game also passed the US$1 billion mark in lifetime revenue last year.
Increasing Internet Penetration to Boost the Market Growth
– The latest data from Ericsson suggest that the world’s mobile internet users will consume more than half a trillion gigabytes of mobile data during 2020, with roughly two-thirds of that total being used to stream and download video content.
– According to We are Social, Eastern, and Southeastern Asia account for roughly one-third of the world’s total internet user population at the start of 2020 (1.5 vs. 4.5 billion). With more than 50 million new users coming online for the first time in the region over the past 12 months, these audiences will play an increasingly influential role in shaping the next phase of the internet’s growth. Increasing internet penetration in the region will have a positive impact on the growth of the market.
– According to Bank of America, in the Asia Pacific region, the number of players playing Pokemon GO is set to expand from 84 million to 311 million from 2016 to 2020. Therefore the increasing number of users is expected to have a positive outlook on the gaming market.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Southeast Asia Gaming Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687