The Video Analytics Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Video Analytics market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Video Analytics market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Video Analytics market.
“The Global Video Analytics Market was valued at USD 1528.1 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 4142.7 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 24.5% during the period of 2020-2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Video Analytics Market are Axis Communications AB, Avigilon Corporation (Motorola Solutions), Cisco Systems Inc., Identiv Inc., Aventura Technologies Inc., Genetec Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Agent Video Intelligence Ltd, Objectvideo Labs LLC, Qognify Limited, NEC Corporation, Herta Security SL, Verint Systems Inc., ISS Inc., International Business Machines Corporation and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2020 – Motorola Solutions introduced the newest addition to its video security and analytics portfolio, Avigilon Control Center (ACC) 7.6. ACC 7.6 is the company’s latest video management software release, enabling various enterprise customers to efficiently monitor their facilities through new AI-powered facial recognition features and analytics.
– October 2019 – Canon and Agent Video Intelligence formed a partnership to launch the first AI-powered cloud-based video analytics service in Singapore. The collaboration with Agent Vi will enhance Canon’s suite of visual network solutions, offering businesses seamless connectivity with maximum productivity and reduced cost.
Key Market Trends:
Retail Industry is expected to Hold Major Share
– Nowadays, in retail stores, a lot of information is being captured in the form of videos used for loss prevention, theft analysis, and post-analysis when a mishap occurs. Real-time video analytics can unravel various insights from videos captured in stores and help in improving store operations and customer experience.
– The retail sector is focusing on deploying innovative solutions to increase security and customer experience as well, for which a few of them are implementing facial recognition technology. From security to advertisements, a multitude of applications of face recognition is being used in retail. From sending customized ads to identified shoppers to identify gender, age, customer count, and capturing glance time on products, the applications are endless.
– The global ad spending is increasing at a steady pace, and in 2019 it stood at USD 563.02 billion, according to GroupM. A significant share of the spending is on gaining consumer insights to target the consumer segment. This is where video analytics finds a prime opportunity, where video analytics can be used for heat mapping, customer services, and reduce retail shrinkage. The growth opportunities in this space are ample for the technology’s growth.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Video Analytics Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Video Analytics Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Video Analytics Market Share, By Brand
– Video Analytics Market Share, By Company
– Video Analytics Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Video Analytics Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Video Analytics Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Video Analytics Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Video Analytics Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com