The Wireless Router Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Wireless Router market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Wireless Router market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Wireless Router market.
“The wireless router market was valued at USD 9751.88 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 15,442.6 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.4%, over the forecast period, 2020 – 2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Wireless Router Market are D-Link Corporation, Belkin International Inc., TP-Link Technologies Co. Limited, Netgear Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Limited, ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Xiaomi Inc., Mercury-PC, Buffalo Americas Inc., Edimax Technology Co. Limited, Amped Wireless and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– Jan 2020 – Netgear Inc. introduced 4G LTE ORBI Tri-band mesh Wi-Fi router. ORBI 4G LTE can also be combined with the existing wired service to create an internet connection, that is backed up by 4G LTE, in case of a wireline service disruption. Moreover, Netgear Armor, a cybersecurity solution, can be used with ORRBI Mesh Wi-Fi Systems to protect all internet-connected devices at home from viruses, malware, stolen passwords, identity theft, and hacking.
Key Market Trends:
The Residential Sector is Expected to Register Significant Adoption
– The demand for the internet among various households has been increasing with the growth in connected devices. According to Intel estimates, the number of connected devices is expected to grow to 50 billion by 2020. Intel also estimated that the present average of 10 connected devices per household in 2016 is expected to grow to 50 devices, by 2020.
– Dual professional households use greater broadband speeds. According to a Telsyte report, a study on households in Australia, a peak of about 12 apps were identified for dual professional households and single or dual-parent households with children made use of at least seven apps. This is resulting in the need for higher broadband speeds.
– A majority of the households are being transformed into smart homes that require the internet to facilitate many functions. The advent of smart TV, smart speakers, such as Amazon Echo and Google Home, boosted the growth of the wireless router market.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Wireless Router Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Wireless Router Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Wireless Router Market Share, By Brand
– Wireless Router Market Share, By Company
– Wireless Router Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Wireless Router Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Wireless Router Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Wireless Router Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Wireless Router Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org