The Logistics Services market was valued at US$ 1,122.6 Bn in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 2,029.4 Bn by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2019 to 2025.
Download Sample Report in PDF Version @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100001284/
This report sample includes:
- A brief introduction to the research report.
- Graphical introduction of the regional analysis.
- Top players in the market with their revenue analysis.
- Selected illustrations of market insights and trends.
- Example pages from the report.
The Top Companies in the Logistics Service market include: – CEVA Logistics, PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) LTD., United Parcel Service (UPS), C.H. Robinson Worldwide, A.P. MOLLER – MAERSK, Nippon Express, FedEx, DB Schenker, DHL International GmbH, KUEHNE + NAGELInc.
The above listing of key players is derived by considering multiple factors such as overall revenue, current Logistics Service portfolio, new product launches, market initiatives, investment in technology up-gradation, mergers & acquisitions, and other joint activities.
Global Logistics Service Market: Applications and Types
Global Analysis and Forecasts by Mode of Transportation (Roadways, Waterways, Rail and, Airways); Logistics Providers (First & Second Party Logistics, Third Party Logistics, Fourth Party Logistics, and Fifth Party Logistics); End-users (Government & Public Utilities, Healthcare, Industrial Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer Goods, and Aerospace & Defense, and Others)
Logistics Service Market report investigate the effect of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Logistics Service industry. Since December 2020, the COVID-19 infection spread to practically 180+ nations around the world with the World Health Organization pronouncing it a general wellbeing crisis. The worldwide effects of the Covid infection 2020 (COVID-19) are now beginning to be felt, and will essentially influence the Logistics Service market in 2020.
Direct Purchase Logistics Service Market Research Report Now @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100001284/
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information on consumption in each region
- The estimated increase in consumption rate
- Proposed growth in market share for each region
- Geographic contribution to market income
- Expected growth rates of the regional markets
Highlights of Following Key Factors:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note: If you have any requirements regarding report or you want to customize report as per your requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want. Thank You for reading this article.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and defence. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world’s most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate Research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Contact Us: –
The Insight partners
Asia-Pacific +91 20 6727 8686