Wealth management platform market in global is expected to grow from US$ 2.20 Bn in 2018 to US$ 7.19 Bn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 14.2% from the year 2019 to 2027.
Europe was the leading geographic market, and it is anticipated to be the highest revenue contributor throughout the forecast period. North America wealth management platform market size is expected to gradually increase in the coming years till 2027, owing to the increasing spending in the wealth management industry in the region.
Get Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Wealth Management Platform Market @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00007351/
Global Wealth Management Platform Market – Companies Mentioned
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Comarch SA
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS)
- Finantix SpA
- Fiserv, Inc.
- InvestEdge, Inc.
- Profile Software
- SEI Investments Company
- SS and C Technologies, Inc.
- Temenos Headquarters SA
Growing inclination towards robo-advisory model expected to boost the market
The financial sector is continually integrating new technologies for providing financial services to its customers in cheaper as well as more efficient ways. These advanced and innovative technologies started gaining acceptance after the global financial crisis of 2007−08, during which strong regulations on traditional banks were imposed, and developments in the IT industry enhanced the incentives for the growth of nonbank as well as technology-based financial companies. For instance, the technological revolutions in the finance sector comprise mobile payments, ATMs (i.e., automated teller machines), and trade finance using blockchain. The technological interruptions in the field of wealth management services include robo-advisors, automated financial advisors designed to compete with human advisors.
GLOBAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT PLATFORM MARKET – MARKET SEGMENTATION:
Global Wealth Management Platform Market by Advisory Model
- Human Advisory
Global Wealth Management Platform Market by Business Function
- Performance Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Portfolio Accounting and Trading Management
- Financial Advice Management
Global Wealth Management Platform Market by Deployment Type
Global Wealth Management Platform Market by End-User
- Investment Management Firms
- Trading and Exchange Firms
- Brokerage Firms
Global Wealth Management Platform Market by Region:
Interested in purchasing this Report? Click Here: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00007351/
Major Features of Wealth Management Platform Market Report:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Wealth Management Platform market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Wealth Management Platform market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also customize this report to get select chapters or region-wise coverage with regions such as Asia, North America, and Europe.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
The Insight Partners