The Dalmatian owned the stage on the The Masked Singer!
The football gear adorned canine performed “Beautiful” by Snoop Dogg feat. Pharrell Williams for his first song.
“That’s what I’m talking about!” host Nick Cannon reacted to the performance. “I definitely know who this is now.”
But do you?
Click inside to read all the clues and guesses for Dalmatian on The Masked Singer!
Here’s everything we know about Dalmatian on The Masked Singer:
– “As a kid, I always visualized my success.”
– His clue package takes place in the “Doghouse,” which is just a stylized gym.
– “Growing up, there wasn’t really a playbook for my game, so I had to make my own.”
– He’s working out in front of the famous painting The Scream.
– “I remember when I was 12, I saved up money and bought my own gear.”
– There’s a grey stuffed cat on a table.
– “I just became obsessed with practicing every day. I just wanted to play in the big leagues, and then I met one of the biggest players in the game. And the rest is history.”
PANEL GUESSES: Nelly, Kevin Hart, Kat Williams, Reggie Bush, Steve Harvey