Global Airport Robots Market 2021-2025 includes an elaborative summary of the market that provides in-depth knowledge of various segments of the market. The report focuses on the emerging trends in Global and regional spaces on all the significant components, such as market capacity, demand and supply, production, profit, and competitive landscape. The research evaluates the Global Airport Robots market size, growth scenario, potential opportunities, trend analysis, and competitive analysis of the market. Also, the report presents the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the Airport Robots market comparing it with the working of the market before covid-19 and suggestions related to growth Post-Covid-19.
The airport robots market is estimated to register a CAGR of over 15% during the forecast period, 2020-2025.
Click Here to Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Airport Robots Market 2021 Before Purchase:
Market Overview: –
– Various airports worldwide are making use of robots that are helping airport officials interact with passengers and provide them assistance at the airport. Moreover, airports across the world are engaged in conducting trials with robots, in terms of providing information, guidance, and entertainment solutions to passengers. Additionally, robots have also been introduced for cleaning, as well as security services. The increasing number of robots being used in airports worldwide is likely to drive the growth of the market in the near future.
– The introduction of advanced technology robots to improve airport services is expected to lead to enhanced customer experience, in the years to come.
Competitive Landscape: –
The airport robot market is consolidated, with only a handful of players controlling the market. LG Electronics Inc. and Stanley Robotics are the leading players in the market. Both the companies have been occupying leading positions in the market for a long time. The companies have been engaged in various initiatives and product innovations, which have led them to strengthen their presence in the market. For example, LG Electronics Inc. reported setting trial services for a number of airport guide robots, as well as airport cleaning robots, at the Incheon International Airport, South Korea.
Key Market Trends: –
Autonomous Robots are Helping the Airport Security Segment
Currently, the airport security segment has the highest share among all the segments. Airport security is one of the biggest concerns faced by airport officials, worldwide. The rise in terrorism worldwide has led to airport officials taking extra precaution and being highly focused toward airport security. In order to prevent any unwanted incidents, airports around the world have taken a step further and have started the testing of autonomous robots, which is expected to help security officials provide adequate security at the airport. Airports, such as Hamad International Airport and La Guardia Airport, have started deploying security robots to provide the next level of airport security. The robots come equipped with an in-built facial recognition system, cameras, and sensors. They can measure pulse rate remotely, and thus, detect suspicious persons, credit cards, fake currencies, abandoned objects, and explosives, without disturbing the passenger flow at the airport terminal.
Asia-Pacific will Register Highest Growth in the Airport Robots Market During the Forecast Period
In the airport robots market, the growth of the Asia-Pacific region is expected to be more during the forecast period. China is one of the fastest-growing air travel markets. According to the IATA (International Air Transport Association), China is set to displace the United States as the worlds largest aviation market, by mid-2020. The rebalancing of Chinas economy is likely to support strong passenger demand over the long term. Moreover, since 2017, Shenzhen Bao’an Airport in China is engaged in operating Anbot, a robot programmed to carry out security checks at the departure hall of Terminal 3. Developed by Shenzhen Public Security Bureau and the Chinese National Defense University, the robot has been fitted with four high-definition cameras, as well as a facial recognition software, which can take pictures of passengers and send them for analysis at security stations. Such developments are expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the market.
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Airport Robots Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, Current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Airport Robots Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Click the link to Browse This Full Report @:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: +1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687