The CMOS Image Sensors Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the CMOS Image Sensors market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the CMOS Image Sensors market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the CMOS Image Sensors market.
“The CMOS image sensors market was valued at USD 15.39 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach a value of USD 25.57 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of CMOS Image Sensors Market are STMicroelectronics NV, Sony Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, ON Semiconductor Corporation, Canon Inc., SK Hynix Inc., Omnivision Technologies Inc., Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Panasonic Corporation, Teledyne Technologies Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– July 2020 – Teledyne e2v announced the Hydra3D, the company’s new Time-of-Flight (ToF) CMOS image sensor tailored for 3D detection and distance measurement. The sensor supports the latest industrial applications that include vision-guided robotics, logistics, and automated guided vehicles.
– Oct 2019 – Sony announced the forthcoming release of six new types of stacked CMOS image sensors with a global shutter function that is achieved using a back-illuminated pixel structure for the industrial equipment application.
Key Market Trends:
Consumer Electronics Segment Occupies the Largest Market Share
– CMOS image sensors have widespread applications in smartphones, tablets, and digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras. With the increasing focus of smartphone manufacturers on improving the build and quality of cameras they provide, the coming years are expected to witness a rise in the adoption of CMOS technology by all smartphone manufacturers worldwide.
– Furthermore, the introduction of dual-camera smartphones by all major smartphone vendors is expected to help sustain demand, as the technology used requires two sensors and combines the color and monochrome image produced by the respective CMOS image sensors, to create an image. The Galaxy S10 from Samsung recently has four cameras, three rear cameras, and one front camera.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– CMOS Image Sensors Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of CMOS Image Sensors Market (%),2016 – 2026
– CMOS Image Sensors Market Share, By Brand
– CMOS Image Sensors Market Share, By Company
– CMOS Image Sensors Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies CMOS Image Sensors Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising CMOS Image Sensors Development by Major Companies
– Detailed CMOS Image Sensors Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the CMOS Image Sensors Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com