The Dashboard Camera Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Dashboard Camera market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Dashboard Camera market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Dashboard Camera market.
“The dashboard camera market was valued at USD 1910.17 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 5117 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 21.90%, during the forecast period of (2020 – 2025).”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Dashboard Camera Market are Garmin Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, Aiptek Inc., ABEO Company Co. Ltd, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Harman International Industries, Inc.), DOD Tech, Papago Inc., Steelmate Automotive (UK) Ltd, HP Development Company LP, LG Electronics Inc. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– March 2020: Garmin LTD announced the launch of its first dual-camera dashcam. This lens also called a cabin view camera on the Nextbase series two dashcams, allows users to record what’s going on inside the car with its extremely wide 180-degree angle.
Key Market Trends:
Dual-channel Cameras to Witness Major Growth
– Multi-lens dashboard cameras represent a lucrative segment to invest in for dashboard camera manufacturers. There has been an increasing preference for dual-channel dashboard cameras over single-channel dashboard cameras.
– These cameras are gaining popularity among private and commercial vehicle owners. Dual-channel dashcam systems comprise of two cameras with high-resolution feed, for front and rear video recording.
– Further, the introduction of innovative technology applications by the companies is driving the growth of the market. For instance, Thinkware launched its dual-channel Dash Cam F800 Pro, which has improved features over the F800 model. The new dashcam offers enhancements, such as better power management for hard -wired installations and a different color scheme, while retaining the best -in -the – business night capture
– With the increasing traffic-related fatalities across the globe, the market is expected to witness positive growth.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Dashboard Camera Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Dashboard Camera Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Dashboard Camera Market Share, By Brand
– Dashboard Camera Market Share, By Company
– Dashboard Camera Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Dashboard Camera Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Dashboard Camera Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Dashboard Camera Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Dashboard Camera Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com