The research report studies the MEMS Automobile Sensors market using different methodologies and analyzers to provide accurate and in-depth information about the market. For a clearer understanding, it is divided into several parts to cover different aspects of the market. Each place is then elaborated to help the reader comprehend the growth potential of each region and its contribution to the global market. The data analysts have used primary and secondary methodologies to consolidate the information in the report.. They have also used the same data to generate the current business scenario.
The MEMS automobile sensor Market was valued at USD 1816.45 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4080.23 million by 2026, recording a CAGR of 14.61%, over the forecast period 2021-2026.
Top Leading Companies of MEMS Automobile Sensors Market are Analog Devices Inc., Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, General Electric Co., Freescale Semiconductors Ltd, Infineon Technologies AG, Sensata Technologies Inc., SiMicroelectronics NV, Panasonic Corporation, Liqid Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH and others.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% discount on this report)
Get Free Sample Copy of this Report:
Industry News and Updates:
– In June 2020, AEye Inc., an artificial perception pioneer, announced that its 4Sight M sensor, based on patented intelligent perception system design, established a new standard for sensor reliability. In testing completed at NTS, one of the most respected testing, inspection, and certification companies in the United States, the 4Sight M scan block surpassed automotive qualification for both shock and vibe. AEye also announced the availability of 4Sight, which is a new family of advanced 1550 nm LiDAR vision systems.
– In May 2020, Murata announced that it developed a single package MEMs 6DoF (Six Degrees of Freedom) inertial sensor for safety-critical automotive applications. The SCHA600 sensor delivers centimeter-level accuracy regarding vehicle dynamics and position to ensure safe, robust, and verified autonomous driving. Qualified to the AEC-Q100 standard, it includes advanced self-diagnostic features and is compliant to the ASIL-D level the highest automotive safety integrity level. With an Allan variance down to 0.9/h at room temperature and gyro RMS noise level below 0.007/s, the sensor delivers best in class performance for automotive applications regarding bias stability and noise.
Key Market Trends:
Gyroscopes Type Segment to Witness a Significant Growth
– MEMS gyroscope plays a vital role in improving the safety features of vehicles. With the evolution of autonomous driving, the demand for this sensor is expected to increase multiple-fold for safety-based applications and create opportunities in the market. In March 2019, the European Commission announced a revision of the General Safety Regulations to make autonomous safety technologies a mandatory requirement for vehicles manufactured in Europe, in a bid to bring down accident levels in the region. Stringent regulations are pushing the automotive vendors to implement the latest MEMS gyroscope systems. This is creating opportunities for the market.
– MEMS sensors are often smaller in size, exhibit lower cost, and lower power than discrete sensor equivalents. Additionally, they can integrate signal conditioning circuitry in the same semiconductor package. The California Institute of Technology, in February 2019, developed a gyroscope, which can detect phase shifts that are 30 times smaller than current systems. This has enhanced its performance by one to two orders of magnitude. The university team developed this optical gyroscope at 500 times lower than current devices available in the market. Furthermore, its implementation in the automotive sector, the market tends to rise significantly.
– Moreover, in June 2020, Harley-Davidson filed a patent application for a gyroscopic unit that is likely to allow the bike to balance itself at extremely slow speeds and even at a standstill. In recent times, the American firm has seen a significant decline in sales, and while its recent launches and concepts have deviated from the kind of bikes that the brand is famous for, massive V-twin cruisers still account for most of its sales.
Scope of the Report:
This MEMS Automobile Sensors market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading key players encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recently developments in both historic and present contexts.
The regions are further sub-divided into:
–North America – US, Canada, and Mexico
–Europe – UK, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, Spain & Rest of Europe
–Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia & Rest of APAC
–Latin America – Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile & Rest of Latin America
–Middle East and Africa – Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, South Africa
Browse Full Report for TOC and Description:
Key Questions Answered in the MEMS Automobile Sensors Industry Report
- What will be the MEMS Automobile Sensors market size?
- What are the new opportunities?
- What is the market share?
- What are targeted audiences?
- Which are the top players in MEMS Automobile Sensors market?
- How the competition goes in the future?
- Which are the leading countries?
- What are the challenges in future?
The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing. Further, it also allows you to do valuable competitor research to get inspiration for marketing the products. When it comes to satisfaction, it is necessary to get definitive idea about what is exactly going in the market. This report exactly provides overall market scenario.
MEMS Automobile Sensors Market, report can be customized according to your business requirements as we recognize what our clients want, we have extended 25% customization at no additional cost to all our clients for any of our syndicated reports.
In addition to customization of our reports, we also offer fully tailored research solutions to our clients in all industries we track.
Our research and insights help our clients in identifying compatible business partners.