The Modular Data Center Market Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Modular Data Center Market market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Modular Data Center Market market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Modular Data Center Market market.
“The global modular data center market was valued at USD 17.67 billion in 2019, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 72.53 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 27.35% over the forecast period of 2020-2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Modular Data Center Market Market are IBM Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Dell EMC, HPE Company, Baselayer Technology LLC, Vertiv Co., Schneider Electric SE, Cannon Technologies Ltd, Rittal Gmbh & Co. KG, Instant Data Centers LLC, Colt Group SA, Bladeroom Group Ltd. and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– May 2020 – Schneider Electric planned to work in collaboration with Sydney-based Leading-Edge Data Centers on a USD 30 million projects to upgrade Australia’s digital economy and keep data on home soil. The company will provide Tier-3-designed, standardized, pre-assembled and fully integrated data center modules, designed to boost Leading Edge’s presence in six sites across New South Wales.
– April 2020 – Huawei Technologies launched the next-gen FusionServer Pro 2298 V5, a 2U 2-socket storage rack server that provides up to 450 TB storage capacity. It is designed to resolve the problems of low storage capacity and limited room space, and for customers who are looking to deploy a high-density and large-capacity storage solution in their data centers.
Key Market Trends:
Telecom Sector to Hold Significant Market Growth
– The telecom providers, to optimize their networks and the digital services running on them, are going to need more compute and storage capacity to be deployed across carrier networks. Additionally, the increasing 4G penetration and the upcoming 5G wave are further motivating telecom vendors to invest in the modular data center market for more network functionality and a much higher ability to manage networks around the edges due to high data traffic.
– As carriers can be benefitted in terms of network service optimization, edge computing has become almost a common practice in the telecom industry. The telecom operators are estimated to deploy micro modular data centers, along with 5G cell towers, in order to provide enterprises across industries better network connectivity.
– For instance, according to the Ericsson Mobility report, in the North American region, 5G subscriptions are expected to account for 55% of mobile subscriptions by the end of 2024. As 5G has to ensure higher speeds and lower latency, telecom vendors would turn toward edge computing
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Modular Data Center Market Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Modular Data Center Market Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Modular Data Center Market Market Share, By Brand
– Modular Data Center Market Market Share, By Company
– Modular Data Center Market Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Modular Data Center Market Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Modular Data Center Market Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Modular Data Center Market Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Modular Data Center Market Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org