The OLED Panel Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the OLED Panel market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the OLED Panel market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the OLED Panel market.
“The OLED panel market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.9% during the forecast period, 2020 to 2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of OLED Panel Market are Samsung Display Co. Ltd, LG Display Co. Ltd, Innolux Corp., Pioneer Corporation, Raystar Optronics Inc., Ritek Corporation, OSRAM OLED GmbH, WiseChip Semiconductor Inc., Winstar Display Co. Ltd, Visionox Co. Ltd and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– Jun 2019 – LG Display announced the launch of a transparent OLED commercial display in the United States. It is a razor-thin see-through display designed to deliver a special customer experience in commercial applications, like retail and hospitality signage.
– Aug 2019 – Samsung Electronics announced that it reduced the LCD production at its Asan factory, about 100 kilometers south of Seoul, to prepare for large-scale investment in quantum dot (QD) OLED panels of hybrid display that uses both OLED and quantum dot technology.
Key Market Trends:
AMOLED Display in Smartphone is Expected to Witness High Growth
– The OLED panel requires no additional backlighting, and it is emissive, due to which, it overshadows the flat panel displays traditionally used in smartphones. Additionally, owing to the superior properties, such as less thickness and bright output, mobile manufacturers have been increasingly incorporating AMOLED panels in their product, which is likely to drive the market growth.
– An AMOLED uses a TFT with a storage capacitor that maintains the line pixel states and enables large-sized and large resolution displays. In 2019, over 575 million AMOLED screens were produced, mostly to satisfy the demand from mobile phone vendors.
– In its iPhone X, Apple, one of the prominent smartphone producers, employed flexible AMOLED alongside its super retina display technology, which led to the shift in the smartphone industry. It is likely to strengthen the adoption of these panels across the sector, thereby further driving the market growth.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– OLED Panel Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of OLED Panel Market (%),2016 – 2026
– OLED Panel Market Share, By Brand
– OLED Panel Market Share, By Company
– OLED Panel Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies OLED Panel Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising OLED Panel Development by Major Companies
– Detailed OLED Panel Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the OLED Panel Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com