The Retail Analytics Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Retail Analytics market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure, uncertainties, potential risks, and growth prospects to help players to plan effective strategies for gaining successful in the Retail Analytics market. Importantly, it allows players to gain deep insights into the business development and market growth of leading companies operating in the Retail Analytics market.
“The Retail Analytics market was valued at USD 5.29 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 15.03 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 19% over the forecast period 2020 – 2025.”
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Top Leading Companies of Retail Analytics Market are SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Alteryx Inc., Salesforce.com Inc. (Tableau Software Inc.), Oracle Corporation, Retail Next Inc., SAS Institute Inc., QlikTech International AB (Qlik), Altair Engineering Inc., Hitachi Vantara LLC and others.
Industry News and Updates:
– In Jan 2020 – IBM launched Store in the Cloud, a partner-driven effort from its Red Hat business. It is aligned to assist retailers in transforming businesses to serve the rapidly shifting way consumers shop.
Key Market Trends:
In-store Operation Hold Major Share
– In-store-operation-based analytics has become an indispensable part of a brick-and-mortar retailer’s operating strategy. With benefits ranging from offering the right product to the right customer, further insight on loyal customers leads to the development of strategies to increase customer stickiness.
– Also, a 2019 survey by Alteryx with 350 retailers and brand manufacturers suggested that almost 81% of respondents are gathering shopper insights. At the same time, 76% consider insights to be critical to their sales/revenue performance. However, the mere collection of data doesn’t suffice. According to the study, only 16% have been able to actively move onto data harnessing, while 24% and 60%, respectively, are yet to discover and have just started.
– As per Jabil’s 2020 Future of Retail Technology, 90% of respondents expect spending on in-store technology to increase in the coming years. And 94% responded to have been investing in analytics technology. Significant consideration has been skewed towards adding features and products to complement retail analytics.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:
– Retail Analytics Market Size & Analysis (2016 – 2026)
– Market Share Analysis of Retail Analytics Market (%),2016 – 2026
– Retail Analytics Market Share, By Brand
– Retail Analytics Market Share, By Company
– Retail Analytics Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2016 – 2026
– Major Companies Retail Analytics Market Value Analysis & Forecast
– Promising Retail Analytics Development by Major Companies
– Detailed Retail Analytics Portfolio of the Major Companies
– Major Deals in the Retail Analytics Market
– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org